Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Astrology & Occult Newsletter #4

In The Astrology & Occult Newsletter I usually recommend an astrologer or two you should visit, but in this issue I have for you an astrologer you should avoid. Why? Here's why:

DEMAND NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST USING MY NAME OR LIKENESS 
cc: Venus Astrologer
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001433565340&ref=ts

August 31, 2010

RE: IDENTITY THEFT.

Friends:

I do not know, nor do I endorse, "Venus Astrologer" who recently appeared on Facebook and is unlawfully using my name and likeness. His Facebook profile indicates a photograph of an astronaut stating "Well, f-ck." and also indicates:

Sex: Male
Birthday: January 15, 1956
Bio: Astrology and travel fanatic.

Thank you for calling my attention to this serious matter which I have referred to my attorney.

XXXX
The "real" Venus, Astrologer (aka asshole)
member, NCGR Florida Atlantic Chapter
This is a message this person sent me today. So, if you want to get sued because you have Venus in Aries go ahead and consult this freak. Maybe, you end up in court because you have no Venus in Aries, but you have it in Virgo. With an astrologer like that you never know.

Sorry guys, but assholes like that make me sick. In the next issue you'll get some recommendations, I promise. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark & Share