Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Astrology & Occult Newsletter #2

OK guys, today we are presenting to you someone worth hearing:

Sharla, The Pagan Astrologer. Now who she is?
Let us hear her words:

I am a professional astrologer, and a Pagan Witch. I grew up in a happy, magickal home in the enchanted Sierra Nevada Foothills of Central California. It’s difficult to answer when I was first introduced to astrology or Paganism. I would have to say as a child, standing under a wise old Oak, watching the Moon rise over towering Pines.

And what she does?

I specialize in spiritual and psychological, as well as business astrology. Perhaps it seems an odd combination of specialties. However, I offer many services such as electional (timing), horary (answering questions), compatibility, and more. I try to keep my prices low. If you are interested, please email me for more information.
To read more about Sharla, The Pagan Astrologer, and to find how to contact her visit her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Will check her out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark & Share